If you’re a student with an incredible idea, venture or product, now is the time to apply for the Grand Challenge!
We are excited to partner up with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Campus Fund and Arthayan for the second edition of the Grand Challenge which would inspire Bharat’s student community to be job creators rather than job seekers!
The next big startup will be found in the corridors and classrooms of India’s universities and colleges. The second edition of the Grand Challenge is to transform the entrepreneurial ecosystem in India that will foster and nurture student-led startups. Student founders, students who have graduated in the last three years, and enterprising college dropouts with a dream can apply.
The startup can operate in the following sectors:
• Robotics and Automation
• Agritech, CleanTech, Sustainability, and Circular Economy
• Life Sciences and Mental Health
What’s in store?
• Post the applications, the participants will have to go through three elimination rounds
• The finalists will take part in the final demo day, in front of a panel of esteemed judges
• The jury will deliberate before announcing the first, second, and third winners
• The winner will be declared India’s Best Student-Led Startup, 2021
Top Prizes include equity-free cash prizes of:
$2500 – First Place
$1500 – Second Place
$1000 – Third Place
The top three winners will also pitch their startup to the investment Committee of Campus Fund for a 50 lakh investment.
Winners will also receive –
Mentorship sessions with various industry leaders
Prizes from the Grand Challenge event partners
To know more visit – https://lnkd.in/emAk3Hfb
Last date of application is October 15